Do you want to RUN for FREE?
Raise $200 to receive a free race entry, race shirt, AND our custom mug (shown right).
- Register online to secure your spot on race day. At the end of online registration you can create a fundraising page.
- Email the fundraising link to family and friends, and share on FaceBook asking for support. Or, you can manually collect checks and submit to us.
- Once you have reached the minimum goal of $200, please Contact Us to receive a refund of your online registration fee.
- And, you can keep fundraising right up to race day.
It’s that easy! Remember, all donations are 100% tax deductible, and are awarded as college scholarships!
Become our top fundraiser and win the Rudolph Challenge!
Tips for successful fundraising:
- Create a cause statement – a declaration of who you are and why you want to raise money for college scholarships.
- Build your contact list of people, and even businesses that would like to support you and help us award more college scholarships.
- Remember, some companies have a matching donation program. If their employee donates, you can easily double it with the matching program.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. The worst they can say is no.
- If you use Facebook, or other social networking sites, ask your friends to spread the word by reposting on their networking site.
How to Raise $200 in 5 Days
||Set the example. Support the cause yourself.
||Ask 2 co-workers or classmates to pledge.
||Ask your employeer to match the contributions, as well as your co-workers contributions. Most employeers offer a match gift donor program.
||Ask 4 family members to match your donation.
||It’s the holiday season. Ask 5 friends to donate $10 each.
|Total Contributions in Only 5 Days